Cagliari Elmas Airport
|Cagliari Elmas Airport
International "Mario Mameli"
Aeroporto di Cagliari
|Elevation AMSL||ft / 3 m|
Statistics from Assaeroporti
The airport opened on 3 May 1937. It was upgraded in 2003 and the terminal was expanded and provided with 6 jetbridges for passenger boarding, with a capacity of 4 million passengers per year. In 2014, the airport handled 3,639,627 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
The airport is about 7 km from Cagliari city centre. A railway station serving the airport permits a direct connection to most of Sardinian towns.
- "Statistiche Dicembre 2014 - Assaeroporti". www.assaeroporti.com.
- Cagliari-Airport.com. "Cagliari Airport - Cagliari International Airport Elmas (CAG)". www.cagliari-airport.com.
- 108. "Charter Flights". www.bolzanoairport.it.
- 2017, UBM (UK) Ltd. "Meridiana adds Cagliari – Marseille service from June 2017".
- "Russia, Moscow, Domodedovo (DME)SwapItaly, Cagliari, Cagliari Elmas (CAG)". S7.ru. S7 Airlines. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- Liu, Jim (15 September 2017). "S7 Airlines adds Cagliari seasonal service in S18". Routesonline. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- 2017, UBM (UK) Ltd. "Volotea S17 New routes as of 10OCT16".
Media related to Cagliari Elmas Airport at Wikimedia Commons