(New Taipei City Hospital)
|Cailiao Station Platform Level|
|Address||B1, No. 150, Sec. 3, Chongxin Rd.|
|Opened||January 5, 2012|
|Line(s)||Xinzhuang Line (O6)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
This two-level, underground station has an island platform. It is located beneath Chongxin Rd, Sec. 3 between Guangming Rd. and Renhua St. It was scheduled to open in March 2012 along with most of the Xinzhuang Line, but opened for service earlier on January 5, 2012.
Excavation depth for this station was 19 m (62 ft). It is 222.85 m (731.1 ft) in length and 21.15 m (69.4 ft) wide. It has three entrances, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts. One of the entrances is integrated with a joint development building.
The theme for the station focuses on the simplicity, neatness, and order of a modern city. Glass, aluminum, and enamel are used in the roofs, ceilings, pillars, and walls.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms, Machinery and facilities, offices|
|B2||Platform 1||← Xinzhuang Line toward Huilong (Sanchong)|
|Island platform, soors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Taipei Bridge) →|
- Exit 1: Beside Lane 115, Chongxin Rd. Sec. 1
- Exit 2: No. 150, Chongxin Rd. Sec. 3, near Guangmin Rd.
- Exit 3: Chongxin Rd. Sec. 3, near Zhongshan Rd.
Around the station
- Sanchong Zhongshan Rd. Post Office
- Sanchong District Office
- New Taipei City Police Agency, Sanchong Branch
- New Taipei City Hospital, Sanchong Branch
- Lin Rong-San (between this station and Taipei Bridge Station)
- Banqiao District Court, Sanchong Court
- Sanchong Comprehensive Sports Field
- Kuo-Kuang Co. Sanchong Station
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cailiao Station.|
- "Cailiao Station". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-07.
- "MRT Xinzhuang line begins commercial service". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "( O6 ) Cailiao". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|