Cain and Abel (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -abel, Abel, or abel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cain and Abel were the first sons of Adam and Eve in the Bible.
Cain and Abel may also refer to:
- Cain and Abel (Argentine TV series), a 2010 Argentine telenovela
- Cain and Abel (Japanese TV series), a 2016 Japanese television drama series
- Cain and Abel (South Korean TV series), a 2009 South Korean television drama series
- Cane and Able (House episode)
- "Kanes and Abel's", an episode of the television series Veronica Mars
- Cain and Abel (film), a 2006 American independent comedy film
- Cain and Abel (comics), a pair of fictional characters in the DC Comics universe
- Cain and Abel (software), a password recovery tool
- Cains & Abels, a rock music group
- Kane and Abel (novel), a novel by Jeffrey Archer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cain and Abel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.