Caine Road is a road running through Central and Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. It connects Bonham Road to the west (at the junction with Hospital Road and Seymour Road), and Arbuthnot Road, Glenealy and Upper Albert Road to the east.
The following buildings and structures are located along Caine Road:
- Kom Tong Hall
- Caritas Francis Hsu College
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral of Hong Kong
- Old Pathological Institute, currently the Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences, behind which an alley called Caine Lane is located
Driving west-bound is restricted to buses during the day. Private vehicles may drive west between 7pm and 7am weekdays, after 1pm on Saturdays, and all day Sunday.
- Wordie, Jason (2002). Streets: exploring Hong Kong Island. Hong Kong University Press. p. 16. ISBN 978-962-209-563-2.
- Sun Yat Sen museum map
- Caritas Francis Hsu College address from their own library
- "Declared monuments in Hong Kong Caine Lane Sheung Wan". Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- Road Traffic Regulations (Chapter 374)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caine Road, Hong Kong.|
|This Hong Kong road article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|