|Full name||Caio Gobbo Secco|
|Date of birth||22 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Cambé, Brazil|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Botafogo-BA (loan)||8||(0)|
|2015||→ San Marino (loan)||0||(0)|
|2015–2016||Lupa Castelli Romani||20||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 November 2016.
On 6 December Secco signed a new six-month deal with Vitória, and was subsequently loaned to Botafogo-BA. After the loan, his link expired and he joined Serie A club Parma in a four-year deal, being subsequently sold to Crotone in co-ownership deal.
- Goleiro do Coritiba faz intercâmbio na Holanda (Coritiba's goalkeeper makes interchange in Netherlands); Gazeta do Povo, 14 May 2010 (in Portuguese)
- CRB anuncia contratação de Caio Secco para o Campeonato Alagoano (CRB announces signing of Caio Secco for Campeonato Alagoano); TNH 1, 22 December 2011 (in Portuguese)
- Vitória acerta contratação de jovem goleiro Caio (Vitória completes signing of young goalkeeper Caio); Bahia Notícias, 25 June 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Marcelo perde 'gols feitos', Vitória faz 1 a 0 no Furacão e segue em segundo (Marcelo misses 'scored goals', Vitória makes 1–0 in Furacão and remains in second); Globo Esporte, 21 July 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Baianão 2013: Caio Secco renova com o Vitória e é emprestado ao Botafogo-BA (Baianão 2013: Caio Secco renews with Vitória and is loaned to Botafogo-BA); Bahia Notícias, 6 December 2012 (in Portuguese)
- Ex-Vitória, Caio Secco assina com o Parma até 2017 (Former Vitória player, Caio Secco signs with Parma until 2017); Diário Lance!, 23 August 2013 (in Portuguese)
- "Dalla Pro Vercelli arriva Matute. Secco al San Marino e Sprocati al Parma" (in Italian). FC Crotone. 14 January 2015. Retrieved 12 March 2015.