Cairngorm may refer to:
- Cairn Gorm, a mountain in the Scottish Highlands, after which the Cairngorms are named
- Cairngorms, a mountain range in the Scottish Highlands
- Cairngorms National Park, a national park in Cairngorms, Scotland
- Cairngorm (Flex framework), one of the primary open-source software frameworks for application architecture in Adobe Flex
- Cairngorm (horse) (foaled 1902), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Cairngorm (mineral), a form of smoky quartz, found in the Cairngorms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cairngorm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.