From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cairo Declaration may refer to:
- 1943 Cairo Declaration: the allied declaration of 1943.
- Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam: Muslim human rights declaration adopted in 1990.
- Attempts at reconciliation in Somalia (1991–2004): the 1997 agreement on Somalia.
- Palestinian Cairo Declaration: Intra-Palestinian agreement signed on 19 March 2005.
- Cairo Declaration (film): Chinese film marking the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Second Sino-Japanese War.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cairo Declaration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.