From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cairoli (disambiguation))
Cairoli is an Italian name. It may refer to:
- Gropello Cairoli, a municipality in the Province of Pavia
- Cairoli, a station of the Milan Metro
- The Cairoli brothers
- Adelaide Cairoli, their mother, also a patriot
- Charlie Cairoli, an Italian-English clown
- Milton Cairoli, a Uruguayan lawyer and judge
- Tony Cairoli, an Italian motorcycle racer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cairoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.