From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caisson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caisson (French for "box") may refer to:
- Caisson (western architecture), a type of coffer
- Caisson (Asian architecture), a spider web ceiling
- Caisson (engineering), a sealed underwater structure
- Limbers and caissons, a two-wheeled cart for carrying ammunition, also used in certain state and military funerals
- Caisson lock, a type of canal lock
- Caisson (lock gate), a gate for a dock or lock, constructed as a floating caisson
- Deep foundation, also called a caisson foundation
- Caisson (pen name), of Edward Sperling
- Caisson disease, or decompression sickness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caisson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.