|Born||1989 (age 27–28)
Boulder, Colorado, U.S.
Caitlin McCarthy (born 1989) is an American actress and producer, best known for playing Caroline Krieger, daughter of bio-terrorist Michael Krieger (Marc Menard) on the My Network TV telenovela Watch Over Me.
Native of Boulder, Colorado, McCarthy started acting at 4 in primary school. At age 13, McCarthy was a member of a teen pop band MallRATZ. At 15, she persuaded her mother Jan, her father and older sister Keeley to move to Los Angeles to become an actress. In 2006, she founded Part of the Art Productions, Inc., to produce, write and direct movies, and landed the role of Caroline Krieger, recurring character on the telenovela Watch Over Me.
|2004||Several Things Not Intended to Hurt You||Leslie|
|2006-2007||Watch Over Me||Caroline Krieger||Telenovela, series regular|
|2009||Living Bliss||Maryanne||TV series, episode 1.01|
- Bill Housted (22 November 2006). "Boulder actress McCarthy toiling on the telenovela". Denver Post. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Caitlin McCarthy as Caroline Krieger". Archived from the original on December 16, 2006. Retrieved 4 January 2012.
- Dawn Z Bournand (6 May 2011). "A Mother's Day Trio of Spirited Women". Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "'Watch Over Me' characters" (PDF). Telefe Internacional.
- Greg Glasgow (8 April 2009). "A star on a rise".
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|