|Look up caixa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caixa may refer to:
- La Caixa, the largest savings bank in Spain
- Caixa Econômica Federal, also referred to as Caixa, a Brazilian bank
- A Caixa, a 1994 Portuguese comedy film directed by Manoel de Oliveira
- Caixa (São Vicente), a mountain on the island of São Vicente, Cape Verde
- La Caixa, Barcelona, headquarters and skyscrapers of La Caixa bank
- a Brazilian snare drum
- Caixas, a commune in the Pyrénées-Orientales department in southern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caixa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.