From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cajabamba may refer to:
- Cajabamba, Peru, capital of the Cajabamba District and Cajabamba Province
- Cajabamba District, a district in the Cajabamba Province
- Cajabamba Province, a province in the Cajamarca region
- Cajabamba, Colombia, an administrative region in Nariño, Colombia
- Cajabamba, Ecuador, a town in Chimborazo, Ecuador
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.