From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cajun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cajun refers to culture aspects of people and related icons of Acadiana:
- Cajun, ethnic culture of French descent in Southern Louisiana (1755–)
- Ragin' Cajuns, nickname of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette athletic teams (1960s–)
- see also Ragin' Cajun (disambiguation) for other uses
- Cajun (rocket), Cajun Dart and Nike-Cajun, American sounding rockets (1950s–1970s)
- Cajun Cliffhanger, amusement ride at Six Flags Great America (1976–2000)
- Louisiana Cajun Pelicans, American Basketball Association team based in Baton Rouge (2005–)
- Operation Cajun Fury, operation in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (2004–2005)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cajun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.