From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2013)|
|Industry||Email marketing, email service provider (marketing)|
|Founded||November 5, 2007|
|Founders||Francois Lane (CEO, Co-Founder), Steve Smith (VP Sales, Co-Founder)|
Number of employees
In 2010, it ranked 24th in Canada’s 2010 PROFIT 50.
- Judi Sohn. "Letting Agencies Bake Their Own With Cakemail". gigaom.com.
- "CakeMail Releases a New Email Campaign Builder". CRM Magazine.
- "StartupNorth". StartupNorth.
- "Obama election and inauguration: a grassroots success story". YouTube. 20 January 2009.
- "Obama choisit CakeMail". directioninformatique.com.
- "CakeMail® Extends Reach to SMBs with Parallels® Automation and Delivery Platforms". PRWeb. 16 July 2012.
- "Winning the war on spam: Bill C-28". Montreal.