Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cake is a sweet, baked form of food.
Cake may also refer to:
- Birthday cake
- Crab cake
- Potato cake
- Potato pancake or latke
- Space cake, a cake containing cannabis
- Sponge cake
- Wedding cake
- Cake (firework), also known as a candle barrage
- Press cake, or oil cake
- Urinal cake, a deodorizer block
- Yellowcake, a mixture of uranium oxides
- A block of ice, or "cake of ice"
- A block of rosin, or "cake of rosin"
- A block of soap, or "cake of soap"
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cake (advertisement), 2007, for the Skoda Fabia automobile
Fictional entities and plot elements
- Cake, a character in the Adventure Time TV series
- Cake, a fictitious narcotic substance featured in the Brass Eye episode "Drugs"
- "The Cake", a plot element in the video game Portal
- Cake (2005 film), starring Heather Graham
- Cake: A Wedding Story (2007), a film
- Cake (2014 film), starring Jennifer Aniston
- Cake (2018 film)
- Cake (TV series), a children's sitcom/craft show
- Cake, one of three hosts of Cake TV, played by Christa B. Allen
- Cake (album), by The Trash Can Sinatras
- "Cake", a song by Lily Allen from the 2018 album No Shame
- "Cake", a song by rapper Lloyd Banks from the 2006 album Rotten Apple
- "Cake", a song by Melanie Martinez from the 2015 album Cry Baby
- "Cake", a song by Flo Rida, featuring 99 Percent
- Cake Financial, a financial services social network
- Cake number, the number of pieces into which a space can be cut
- CakePHP, a web development framework
- CAKE, the NASDAQ ticker symbol for The Cheesecake Factory restaurant chain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.