From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cakewalk is a traditional African American form of music and dance.
|Look up cake-walk, cake walk, cakewalk, or cakewalks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cakewalk may refer to:
- Cakewalk (company), a Boston-based company which produces music software
- Cakewalk (sequencer), their music sequencing software
- Cakewalk (carnival game), a game played at carnivals, funfairs, and fundraising events
- A play by Peter Feibleman about his relationship with Lillian Hellman
- A game for the Atari 2600
- Golliwogg's Cakewalk, a composition for solo piano by Claude Debussy
- "Cakewalk", a jazz composition by Oscar Peterson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cakewalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.