Cal Northern School of Law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with University of Northern California, Lorenzo Patiño School of Law or University of Northern California (Santa Rosa).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Cal Northern School of Law|
|Dean||Sandra L. Brooks|
|Location||Chico, CA, US
|Faculty||20 (Full-time and adjunct)|
|Bar pass rate||91% (10/11) (July 2014 1st time takers)|
Bar pass rates
Cal Northern School of Law graduates have achieved the following bar examination pass rates (for first time takers) for California Accredited Law Schools (CALS) in the last few years:
- July 2007–67% (8 of 12)
- July 2008–67% (4 of 6)
- July 2009–54% (7 of 13)
- July 2010–45% (5 of 11)
- July 2011–57% (4 of 7)
- July 2012–17% (1 of 6) 
- July 2013–57% (4 of 7)
- July 2014–91% (10 of 11) 
- Sergio C. Garcia, first undocumented immigrant to be admitted to the State Bar of California
- Rick Keene, former member of the California State Assembly
- Hon. Joseph Skilllman, Judge, Tehama County Superior Court
- Hon. Anthony R. Mallery, Judge, Lassen County Superior Court
- Hon. Kimberly J. Merrified, Judge, Butte County Superior Court
- Hon. Tamara L. Wood, Judge, Shasta County Superior Court
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-04-24. Retrieved 2011-04-17.
- Cal Northern School of Law. The Princeton Review.
- "General Statistics Report: July 2014 California Bar Examination" (PDF). California State Bar. December 30, 2014.
- Law Schools in California Accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners (CBE). State Bar of California. April 10, 2010.
- "ABA-Approved Law Schools by Year". ABA website. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- State Bar of California Bar Examination Statistics
- General Statistics Report July 2007 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2008 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2009 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2010 California Bar Examination
|This law school related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|