|Location||Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Balearic Islands, Spain|
The beach of Cala Comte is a small sandy beach with several small coves near by. The beach has shallow clear blue and turquoise water which is kept that way by the constant flow of sea currents in the area. From the beach there are views of the small islands of S’Espartar Illa des Bosc and Sa Conillera. The beach to the western side of the rocky headland is popular with families, whilst the beach to the eastern side is an unofficial nudist spot.
Located on the crown of the small headland, there is a restaurant and shop along with toilet facilities. From the headland there are views across to several small islands. During the summer months the beach is patrolled by lifeguards. Behind the headland on the cliff tops there is a car park which becomes extremely busy in the summer.
In 2010 Cala Conte was one of the fifteen beaches on the island to have been awarded a prestigious Blue Flag.
The beach is in the municipality of Sant Josep de sa Talaia but the nearest large island resort is Sant Antoni. To get to the beach from Sant Antoni there are several options. It is a well signposted drive with brown tourist signs from the PM 803 road at the nearby village of Sant Agustí des Vedrà. There is also a frequent bus service in the summer from both Sant Antoni and Ibiza town. There are also regular ferry boat departures regularly San Antonio harbour and various hotels along the Sant Antoni Bay during the summer months to the beach.
- "579 Regional Map, Spain, Islas Baleares. Pub:Michelin Editions des Voyages, 2004, ISBN 2-06-710098-X
- The Rough Guide to Ibiza & Formentera. Pub:Rough Guides, Penguin Group, 2003, ISBN 1-84353-063-5
- Secret Beaches, Ibiza. Author: Robert Smith. Pub:One More Grain Of Sand 2012. ISBN 978-0-9569315-1-1
- "Sun Set Ashram Beach Bar and Restaurant". Details of the Bar – good images of the islands near to the beach. SunSet Ashram. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- "Bus Timetables". The Bus timetables for the whole island. © ibiza Bus SL - IdeasIbiza.es. Retrieved 3 September 2014.