Jump to navigation Jump to search
Calabash may refer to:
- The Calabash Nebula, a nebula 1.4 light years long and located some 5,000 light years from Earth
- "Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are," the signoff phrase of entertainer Jimmy Durante (1893-1980); see Jimmy Durante#The Sorrow of Mrs. Calabash
- Calabash (hotel), Grenada
- Calabash, a style of preparing seafood attributed to the town of Calabash, North Carolina
- "Calabash," a common name for low-denomination paper money of Queensland, Australia, also known as "shinplaster" circulating widely in the frontier economies of the 19th century; see Shinplaster#Australia
- Calabash International Literary Festival, founded in Jamaica in 2001
- Calabash Music, a record label
- Calabash (percussion), African percussion instrument made out of a calabash
- The Cabasa musical instrument, sometimes called a calabash
- Calabash, North Carolina, a town in southeastern North Carolina and a style of preparing seafood that is attributed to that town.
- Calabash Bay, a region in Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica
- "The Calabash", the nickname for the Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg due to its resemblance.
- USS Calabash (SP-108), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917
- Calabash pipe, a style of smoking pipe made from the gourd of the calabash vine which consists of a downward curve that ends with an upcurve where the tobacco is held.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calabash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.