From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calabash may refer to:
- The Calabash Nebula, a nebula 1.4 light years long and located some 5,000 light years from Earth
- "Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are," the signoff phrase of entertainer Jimmy Durante (1893-1980); see Jimmy Durante#The Sorrow of Mrs. Calabash
- Calabash (hotel), Grenada
- Calabash, a style of preparing seafood attributed to the town of Calabash, North Carolina
- "Calabash," a common name for low-denomination paper money of Queensland, Australia, also known as "shinplaster" circulating widely in the frontier economies of the 19th century; see Shinplaster#Australia
- Calabash Music, a record label
- Calabash, African percussion instrument made out of a calabash
- The Cabasa musical instrument, sometimes called a calabash
- Calabash, North Carolina, a town in southeastern North Carolina and a style of preparing seafood that is attributed to that town.
- Calabash Bay, a region in Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica
- "The Calabash", the nickname for the Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg due to its resemblance.
- USS Calabash (SP-108), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917
- Calabash pipe, a style of smoking pipe made from the gourd of the calabash vine which consists of a downward curve that ends with an upcurve where the tobacco is held.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calabash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.