Calamine is an unincorporated community in the town of Willow Springs in Lafayette County, Wisconsin, United States. The Cheese Country Trail runs through the community, as does the Pecatonica River. The community is home to St. Michael Church, within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Madison.
- ^ U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Calamine, Wisconsin
- ^ "Calamine, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- ^ Calamine, Wisconsin-Wisconsin Historical Society
- ^ 'Proceedings of the State Bar Association of Wisconsin,' vol. 3, Wisconsin Bar Association: 1901, Biographical Sketch of Montgomery Morrison Cothren, pg. 229
- ^ THE LEGISLATIVE MANUAL OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN (15th ed.). Madison, Wis. 1876. p. 469.
Coordinates: 42°44′33″N 90°09′43″W / 42.7425°N 90.16194°W