- Angharad Sian - fiddle
- Bethan Rhiannon - accordion, piano, vocals, step dancer
- Sam Humphreys - guitar
- Alice French - harp
- Patrick Rimes - fiddle, pibgorn, whistle
- Chris Ab Alun - Guitar
- Alaw Ebrill Jones
- Llinos Eleri Jones
Nigel Gould of the Belfast Telegraph wrote,
"The dynamic quintet’s debut album, Bling, has everything you could want from a record — stunning use of instrumentation, gorgeously crafted songs, sprightly foot-tappers, verve and raw excitement."
Gavin Martin of the Mirror wrote,
"...there’s nowt as dear as folk – especially when played with the grace, daring and sheer joy this multi- instrumental five-piece bring to a winning selection of reels, jigs and hornpipes. Shake a leg. In fact, shake several."
Calan played their first performance at Sesiwn Fawr Dolgellau in 2008. Since then they have played major festivals in the UK including Cambridge, Shrewsbury and Fairport's Cropredy Convention. They have toured in Italy, Belgium and France.
- 2008: Bling - Sain Records
- 2012: Jonah - Sain Records
- 2013: Giggly EP - Sain Records
- 2015: Dinas - Sain Records
- "Nigel Gould's Album Reviews - Reviews, Music & Gigs". Belfasttelegraph.co.uk. 2009-01-16. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Shelley, Jim (2009-01-08). "This week's new albums: J Tillman, The Bee Gees, Calan, Judith Owen and Mudvayne". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
|This Wales-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|