Calcium Lime Rust
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- lactic acid
- gluconic acid
- lauramine oxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycolic acid
- Sulfamic acid
- Disodium Capryloamphodipropionate
- Ethylene Glycol n-Butyl Ether
- Citric Acid
And two solvents that dissolve cobalt gel coats and paint.
One formulation is Lactic Acid 12-18%wt, Gluconic Acid 2.50-3.75%wt, Lauramine Oxide 1.50-3.25%wt with the remainer being water.  The product also contained phosphoric acid at one time, but it is now phosphate-free.
TV commercials display "Made in USA" and "Women Owned" logos.
- Goldberg, F.J. (February 1, 2003). "C L R - CALCIUM LIME & RUST REMOVER MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET" (PDF). Bemidji State University. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 4, 2018. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
This product contains the following toxic chemicals subject to the reporting requirements of Section 313 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right To Know Act of 1986, as amended, and of 40 CFR 372 (for SARA 313)
- Gaudreault, R.A. (March 1, 2017). "CLR PRO® CALCIUM, LIME & RUST REMOVER SAFETY DATA SHEET" (PDF). CLR brands - Jelmar. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 4, 2018. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION /INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
- CLR Material Safety Data Sheet