From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caldecote is a common place name and means "cold cottage".
In the United Kingdom:
- Caldecote, Buckinghamshire
- Caldecote, Cambridgeshire
- Caldecote, Hertfordshire
- Caldecote, Huntingdonshire
- Caldecote, Northamptonshire
- Caldecote, Warwickshire
- Caldecott (disambiguation)
- Caldecotte, a district in the parish of Walton, Milton Keynes, in ceremonial Buckinghamshire, England
- Caldecote, Bedfordshire (disambiguation), a pair of hamlets in Bedfordshire, England
- Caldicot (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.