Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caldicot may refer to:
- Caldicot, Buckinghamshire
- Caldicot, Monmouthshire
- Caldicot (hundred)
- Caldicot Castle, Monmouthshire
- Caldicot railway station, a part of the British railway system
- Caldicot RFC, a Welsh rugby union club
- Caldicot School, a coeducational and non-selective secondary school in Caldicot, Monmouthshire, South Wales
- Caldecote (disambiguation)
- Caldicott (disambiguation)
- Caldecott (disambiguation)
- Caldecotte, a district in the parish of Walto
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.