Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cale may refer to:
- Cale (name), including a list of people with the name
- Calé, an endonym used by Romani subgroups in Spain and Portugal
- Cale, Arkansas, a town in Nevada County, Arkansas, United States
- Cale, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Martin County, Indiana, United States
- Portus Cale, an ancient town and port in northern Portugal
- Cale, a common name for fish in the family Odacidae
- Cale:Drew, a 2003 album by New Zealand band Jakob
- Cales, an ancient city of Campania in southern Italy
- Calès (disambiguation)
- Kale (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing cale
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.