Cale may refer to:
- Cale (name), including a list of people with the name
- Calé, an endonym used by Romani subgroups in Spain and Portugal
- Cale, Arkansas, a town in Nevada County, Arkansas, United States
- Cale, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Martin County, Indiana, United States
- Portus Cale, an ancient town and port in northern Portugal
- Cale, a common name for fish in the family Odacidae
- Cale:Drew, a 2003 album by New Zealand band Jakob
- Cales, an ancient city of Campania in southern Italy
- Calès (disambiguation)
- Kale (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing cale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.