From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calendar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A calendar is a catalogue, list or table, most commonly used for a table of days, months, years etc.
Calendar may also refer to:
- Calendar (archives), a descriptive inventory or summary of archival documents
- Calendar of saints, a traditional Christian method of organizing a liturgical year
- ITV News Calendar, formerly Calendar, a news and current affairs programme broadcast on ITV Yorkshire in the United Kingdom
- Calendar (American TV series), a weekday morning news and information program shown in the United States on CBS from 1961 to 1963
- Calendar (1993 film), a 1993 film directed by Atom Egoyan
- Calendar (2009 film), a 2009 Malayalam film directed by Mahesh
- Calendar Man, a DC Comics supervillain character
- Calendar (application), a Mac OS X calendar application made by Apple Inc.
- Calendar (Microsoft service), a web application by Microsoft
- Annual calendar (horology), indicating the date or the day, by number or by name (full or abridged), either by watch hands or rotating disk
- Calender, a device for smoothing paper
- Callandar, Clifton Hill House
- Callander, a burgh in the region of Stirling, Scotland
- Callendar (disambiguation)
- Callender (disambiguation)
- Colander, a type of sieve
- Qalandar, a title given to Sufi mystics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calendar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.