From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calendar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A calendar is a catalogue, list or table, most commonly used for a table of days, months, years etc.
Calendar may also refer to:
- Calendar (archives), a descriptive inventory or summary of archival documents
- Calendar of saints, a traditional Christian method of organizing a liturgical year
- Wall calendar, a physical object consisting of a table of days, months, years etc.
- Annual calendar (horology), indicating the date or the day, by number or by name (full or abridged), either by watch hands or rotating disk
- Calendar Man, a DC Comics supervillain character
Film and television
- Calendar (ITV), a news and current affairs programme broadcast on ITV Yorkshire in the United Kingdom
- Calendar (American TV series), a weekday morning news and information program shown in the United States on CBS from 1961 to 1963
- Calendar (1993 film), a 1993 film directed by Atom Egoyan
- Calendar (2009 film), a 2009 Malayalam film directed by Mahesh
Applications and services
- Calendaring software, software with a calendar and scheduling possibilities
- Calendar (Apple), a Mac OS X calendar application made by Apple Inc.
- Calendar (Ubuntu), a calendar application integrated into Ubuntu
- Calendar (Windows), a calendar application integrated into certain versions of Microsoft Windows
- Google Calendar, a web-based calendar service and mobile application
- Outlook Calendar on Outlook.com, formerly named Calendar, a consumer web-based calendar service
- Calender, a device for smoothing paper
- Callandar, Clifton Hill House
- Callander, a burgh in the region of Stirling, Scotland
- Callendar (disambiguation)
- Callender (disambiguation)
- Colander, a type of sieve
- Qalandar, a title given to Sufi mystics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calendar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.