|Location||Santa Clara County, California|
|Primary inflows||Cherry Canyon and Pine Tree Canyon|
|Primary outflows||Arroyo Calero|
|Catchment area||7.14 sq mi (18.5 km2)|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Managing agency||Santa Clara County Parks|
|Surface area||337 acres (136 ha)|
|Water volume||9,850 acre feet (12,150,000 m3)|
|Surface elevation||476 feet (145 m)|
A 4,455-acre (1,803 ha) county park surrounds the reservoir, and provides fishing ("catch-and-release"), picnicking, and hiking activities. Boating, water-skiing and jet-skiing are permitted in the reservoir.
Calero Dam is an earthen dam 90 feet (27 m) high and 840 feet (260 m) long containing 550,000 cubic yards (420,000 m3) of material. Its crest is 490 feet (150 m) above sea level. It is owned by the Santa Clara Valley Water District.
- List of lakes in California
- List of lakes in the San Francisco Bay Area
- List of reservoirs and dams in California
- "Calero Reservoir". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Dams Within the Jurisdiction of the State of California" (PDF). Retrieved August 31, 2010.
- Santa Clara County Parks: Calero Reservoir