From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caliber (disambiguation))
|Look up calibre or caliber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calibre or caliber is the diameter of a gun barrel.
Calibre or caliber may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Caliber (artillery), a measure of barrel diameter and length
- Caliber (horology), a designation of clockwork movements
- Caliber (mathematics), a cardinal κ associated with a topological space
- Caliber (Radical Comics), a comic book limited series from Radical Comics
- Caliber Comics, an American comic book publisher
- Caliber, a Marvel Comics supervillain and enemy of Alpha Flight
- Calibre (comics), an Azteca Publications character
- Calibre (software), an ebook manager and editor
- Calibre (musician) (birth name Dominick Martin), drum and bass producer
- Dodge Caliber, a model of car
- Calibre (Menswear), Australian menswear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calibre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.