Caliber Home Loans
CEO Sanjiv Das has a successful track record of leading large, financial services organizations both within the United States and internationally. Prior to joining Caliber, he served as Executive Vice President, Global Financial Solutions at First Data Corporation, where he led the international business and played an instrumental role in taking the company public. He has also held executive management positions at several other companies, including CitiMortgage, Inc.
Caliber’s servicing portfolio has grown from $6.5 billion in March 2012 to $110 billion in February 2017, which represents over 480,000 borrowers. Caliber’s growth has been fueled in part by its purchase of non-performing loans from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and government-sponsored enterprises like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
In June 2016, Caliber was named #1 in Top Volume Gain by national trade publication Scotsman Guide. From 2014 to 2015, the company’s volume increased by over 100% when compared to its 2014 volume. 
Caliber’s Wholesale division is currently the #2 Wholesale Lender  #1 being United Wholesale Mortgage based out of Detroit Michigan
Caliber was ranked 8th in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Primary Mortgage Servicer Satisfaction Study™, earning a Four Power Circle Rating™.
In addition to conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans, Caliber offers several portfolio loans. These were created by the company’s Product Development division and are designed for prospective borrowers who may not be served by other lenders. All portfolio loans comply with Ability to Repay guidelines as set forth by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
In 2016, Caliber launched an expanded initiative to support military veterans, reservists and those still in active service. In addition to offering VA-insured home loans and refinancing, Caliber focused on building partnerships with organizations that support community outreach projects.
- "About Us". caliberhomeloans.com.
- "Lone Star Funds - Specialty Management Firms". Lone Star Funds.
- "Fitch Affirms Vericrest Financial, Inc. U.S. Residential Servicer Ratings; Assigns Stable Outlook - Business Wire". businesswire.com. 9 August 2012.
- "Press Release". fitchratings.com.
- “Top Mortgage Lenders 2015 rankings underscore market’s strength”, www.scotsmanguide.com. June 2016.
- As of August 2016. Source: Inside Mortgage Finance (subscription only).
- Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards Under the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z). consumerfinance.gov.