California Government Operations Agency
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Formed||July 1, 2013|
|Annual budget||$980 million (2013-14)|
The Government Operations Agency (CalGovOps) is the California government agency responsible for administering state operations including procurement, real estate, information technology, and human resources.
- Department of General Services (DGS)
- Department of Human Resources (CalHR)
- Department of Technology (OCIO)
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- State Personnel Board (SPB)
- California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS)
- California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- California Victim Compensation Board (CalVCB)
- California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA)
- "Governor's Budget 2013-14, Enacted Budget Detail". California Department of Finance. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "Agency Secretary". California Government Operations Agency. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "About Us". California Government Operations Agency. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "Departments, Boards, Offices, and Programs". California Government Operations Agency. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Victim Compensation Board
- California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
|This article about the politics of California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|