California State Route 182
|Defined by Streets and Highways Code § 482|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length||12.645 mi (20.350 km)|
|South end||US 395 at Bridgeport|
|North end||SR 338 at Nevada state line towards Yerington, NV|
State Route 182 (SR 182) is a state highway in the U.S. state of California in Mono County. The route connects U.S. Route 395 in Bridgeport to Nevada State Route 338 at the Nevada state line via the East Walker River valley.
SR 182 begins at an intersection with U.S. Route 395 in the small town of Bridgeport. The road then exits the town and traverses the east edge of the Bridgeport Reservoir, which is located along the East Walker River. Upon leaving the reservoir, the route enters the Toiyabe National Forest and while paralleling the East Walker River. After several miles, the road finds its end at the Nevada state line. The road continues northeastward as Nevada State Route 338.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, based on the alignment that existed at the time, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then, M indicates a second realignment, L refers an overlap due to a correction or change, and T indicates postmiles classified as temporary ( ). Segments that remain unconstructed or have been relinquished to local control may be omitted. The entire route is in Mono County.
|Bridgeport||0.00||US 395 – Bridgeport, Bishop, Los Angeles||South end of SR 182|
|||12.65||SR 338 – Yerington||Continuation into Nevada; north end of SR 182|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- California Department of Transportation. "State Truck Route List". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation. Archived from the original (XLS file) on June 30, 2015. Retrieved June 30, 2015.
- Microsoft; Nokia (2011-01-18). "SR 182" (Map). Bing Maps. Microsoft. Retrieved 2011-01-18.
- Federal Highway Administration (March 25, 2015). National Highway System: California (North) (PDF) (Map). Scale not given. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- Natzke, Stefan; Neathery, Mike & Adderly, Kevin (June 20, 2012). "What is the National Highway System?". National Highway System. Washington, DC: Federal Highway Administration. Retrieved July 1, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation (July 2007). "Log of Bridges on State Highways". Sacramento: California Department of Transportation.
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS Archived July 21, 2011, at the Wayback Machine, 2006
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to California State Route 182.|