California Straight Ahead!
|California Straight Ahead!|
|Directed by||Arthur Lubin|
|Produced by||Trem Carr|
|Written by||Herman Boxer
|Edited by||Charles Craft
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
California Straight Ahead! is a 1937 American Western action film about truck drivers starring John Wayne and directed by Arthur Lubin. The action movie features a memorable cross-country race between trucks and trains.
A trucker and a train compete against each other in a race.
- John Wayne as Biff Smith
- Louise Latimer as Mary Porter
- Robert McWade as "Corrigan"
- Theodore von Eltz as James Gifford
- Tully Marshall as "Harrison"
- Emerson Treacy as Charlie Porter
- Harry Allen as "Fish" McCorkle
- LeRoy Mason as "Padula"
- Grace Goodall as Mrs. Porter
- Olaf Hytten as "Huggins"
- Monte Vandergrift as "Clancy"
- Lorin Raker as a Secretary
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|