|Look up Californian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Californian is an adjective describing something related to the American state of California.
It may also refer to:
- Californian (schooner), the "Official Tall Ship Ambassador for the State of California"
- Californian (ship)
- SS Californian, British passenger ship famous for her relationship to the RMS Titanic disaster of 1912
- USS Californian (1900), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission in 1918
- Californian, a font designed by Frederic Goudy for the University of California Press
- The Californian, a coupe version of the British Hillman Imp automobile
- The Salinas Californian, the daily newspaper of Salinas, California
- The Bakersfield Californian, the daily newspaper of Bakersfield, California
- California (disambiguation)
- Californian English, a dialect spoken in California
- List of Latin and Greek words commonly used in systematic names#C, a word in Latin found in species names
- List of people from California
- The Californian (disambiguation), including several periodicals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Californian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.