|Look up Caligula, Caligulan, or Gaius in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caligula was a Roman Emperor.
His name is understood to be derived from Caligae (are heavy-soled hobnailed military sandal-boots known for being issued to Roman legionary soldiers and auxiliaries throughout the Roman Republic).
Caligula may also refer to:
Film and theatre
- Caligula (play), a 1938 play by Albert Camus
- Caligula (TV series), an anime television series
- Caligula (film), a 1979 film about the emperor
- Caligula, a 1968 tragedy by John Crowne
- Caligula (band), an Australian pop/rock band
- Caligula (musical), a 2004 rock musical by Eric Svejcar
- Caligula (Glanert), a 2006 opera by Detlev Glanert
- Caligula, a 1671 opera by Giovanni Maria Pagliardi
- Caligvla, a 2012 album by Ex Deo
- Caligula (album), a 2013 album by Anthony Jeselnik
- Caligula Theme Music, a 2014 album by Lee Bannon
- Caligula, a 2008 album by Hästpojken
- Caligula, a 2003 spoken word album by Albert Camus
- Caligula, a 2019 album by Lingua Ignota
- "Caligula", a 1989 song by The Dickies from Second Coming
- "Caligula", a song by Modey Lemon from Modey Lemon
- Caligula (horse), an Thoroughbred racehorse
- Caligula (moth), a genus of moths
- Raziel (wrestler) or Caligula, professional wrestler
- Caligola (music project), Italian artists' collective
- The Caligula Effect, a 2016 role-playing video game
- Emperor Magus Caligula (born 1973), vocalist for Dark Funeral
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caligula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.