Jump to navigation Jump to search
Callippus // may refer to:
- Callippus of Syracuse (died 352/51 BC), an Athenian student of Plato and tyrant of Syracuse
- Callippus (Calippus of Cyzicus, c. 370–300 BC), a Greek astronomer and mathematician
- Callippus of Athens (fl. 279 BC), an Athenian commander in the Battle of Thermopylae (279 BC)
- Calippus (crater), a small lunar crater
- Calippus (genus), an extinct relation of the modern horse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calippus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.