From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Calippus (disambiguation))
Calippus // may refer to:
- Calippus of Syracuse (died 352/51 BC), an Athenian student of Plato and tyrant of Syracuse
- Calippus of Cyzicus (c. 370–300 BC), a Greek astronomer and mathematician
- Calippus of Athens (fl. 279 BC), an Athenian commander in the Battle of Thermopylae (279 BC)
- Calippus (crater), a small lunar crater
- Calippus (genus), an extinct relation of the modern horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calippus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.