Jump to navigation Jump to search
Calisto can refer to:
- Calisto (genus), a genus of butterfly
- Calisto MT, an old style serif typeface
- La Calisto, an opera by Francesco Cavalli about the mythological character Callisto.
Persons with the given name
- Calisto Tanzi, an Italian businessman and embezzler
- Henrique Calisto, coach of the Vietnam national football team
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calisto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.