Call of Duty: Mobile
|Call of Duty: Mobile|
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Release||October 1, 2019|
|Genre(s)||First-person shooter, battle royale|
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. It was released globally on October 1, 2019. It features two in-game currencies, as well as a battle pass. In its first month, the game had over 148 million downloads and generated nearly US$54 million in revenue, making it the largest mobile game launch in history.
Call of Duty: Mobile received "generally favorable reviews", according to review aggregator Metacritic. It was nominated for "Song/Score - Mobile Video Game" at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards.
- Published in Southeast Asian countries by Garena
- Machkovech, Sam (2019-03-19). "Call of Duty Mobile announced for iOS, Android, made by China's Tencent". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- Avard, Alex (2019-05-22). "Call of Duty Mobile: Battle Royale includes third-person mode, classes, 100 player matches, and more". gamesradar. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- Mukherjee, Amritanshu (2019-05-24). "Call of Duty Mobile: Here's how you can download it on your Android and iOS smartphone". India Today. Retrieved 2019-05-24.
- "Call Of Duty Mobile Has Been Officially Released, Download now!". Mobile Mode Gaming. 2019-09-30. Retrieved 2019-09-30.
- "Call of Duty Mobile goes live in Australia and Canada". bgr. 2019-07-18. Retrieved 2019-10-05.
- Morgans, Matt (2019-07-20). "Call of Duty: Mobile Will Feature Two Currencies and a Battle Pass". VGR. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Call of Duty: Mobile Has Second Largest Launch Month Ever With 148 Million Downloads". Sensor Tower. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- "Call of Duty Mobile for iOS Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- "Hollywood Music In Media Awards Announces Nominees". SHOOTonline. 4 November 2019. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|