Call of Juarez
|Call of Juarez|
|Publisher(s)||Ubisoft (until 2018)|
|Platform(s) of origin||Microsoft Windows|
|First release||Call of Juarez|
September 15, 2006
|Latest release||Call of Juarez: Gunslinger|
May 22, 2013
Call of Juarez is a Western-themed first-person shooter video game series from Polish developer and publisher Techland, as well as until 2018, French publisher Ubisoft; currently comprising four installments.
Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez (formerly Lawman) is a Western-themed, first-person shooter video game. First released for Windows in 2006, it was ported to the Xbox 360 in 2007. The PC version was one of the first games to use Microsoft's DirectX 10.
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a Western-themed, first-person shooter video game set in the years of 1864–1866. It is a prequel to Call of Juarez. The game was released on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on June 30, 2009.
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Call of Juarez: The Cartel is a first-person shooter video game set in modern-day Los Angeles and Mexico with up to three players taking the role of law enforcement agents, and adopts the themes of the Neo-Western genre. The game was released on July 19, 2011 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and was released on September 13, 2011 on PC. The game has received mixed to negative reviews.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Announced at PAX 2012, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is an Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and PC title, which sees the series returning to the old western style. The game was released worldwide for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on May 22, 2013.
- IGN: Call of Juarez 360 bound
- GameSpot: 360 Call of Juarez sounding in summer
- Park, Andrew (2009-04-30). "Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Hands-On – Early Levels, Shootouts, Dynamite, and Cannons". Gamespot.com. Retrieved 2009-05-19.
- Ocampo, Jason (2009-03-31). "Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood First Look". IGN.com. Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- Ubisoft. "Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood". Ubisoft. Retrieved 2009-05-20.
- Glasser, AJ (2011-03-12). "PAX East: Call of Juarez: The Cartel Preview". GamePro. Archived from the original on 2011-12-01. Retrieved 2011-03-23.
- "Call of Juarez: The Cartel Eyes-On Preview". GamingUnion.net. 2011-03-15. Archived from the original on 2012-08-13. Retrieved 2011-03-23.
- Allen, Jonas (2013-04-24). "Ubisoft Announces Call of Juarez Gunslinger Release Date". DailyGame. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
|This first-person shooter video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|