From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Calla may refer to:
- Calla, a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae.
- Calla (band), a rock band from Texas via Brooklyn.
- Calla, Ohio, a community in the United States
- Calla Bryn Sturgis, fictional town in The Dark Tower V, Wolves of the Calla.
- Calla lily, the common name for the genus Zantedeschia of flowering plants in the family Araceae.
- Calla Records, a defunct independent soul music label.
- Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen, also known as CD10 or Neprilysin.
- Princess Calla from Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears.
- Calla (film), a South Korean film by Song Hae-sung.
- The Cognitive Academic Language Learning Approach (CALLA), an ESL teaching approach developed in the 1980s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.