Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up callback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callback can mean:
- Callback (comedy), a joke which refers to one previously told
- Callback (computer programming), executable code that is passed as a parameter to other code
- Callback (telecommunications), the telecommunications event that occurs when the originator of a call is immediately called back in a second call as a response
- Callback verification, a method for e-mail address verification used in SMTP
- Web callback, a technology that provides telephone callback for websites
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.