From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up callback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callback can mean:
- Callback (comedy), a joke which refers to one previously told in a set of jokes including both
- Callback (computer programming), executable code that is passed as a parameter to other code
- Callback (telecommunications), the telecommunications event that occurs when the originator of a call is immediately called back in a second call as a response
- Callback verification, a method for e-mail address verification used in SMTP
- Callback procedure, or callback security procedure, a security check against scam attempts, in which an organization - especially a bank, or an accountant company - exchanges telephone calls to ensure the identity of the customer
- Web callback, a technology that provides telephone callback for websites
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.