|Look up calling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calling may refer to:
- Religious calling, a religious vocation
- Effectual calling, a theological term
- Vocation, or occupation
- Game call, a device that is used to mimic animal noises to attract or drive animals to a hunter
- Calling (EP), a 2007 EP by Japanese band Unsraw
- Calling (Kobukuro album), a 2009 album by Kobukuro
- "Calling" (Geri Halliwell song), 2001
- Calling (Arashi song), 2013
- "Calling" (B'z song), 1997
- "Calling (Lose My Mind)", a 2012 single by Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso
- "Calling", a 2014 song by Pink Floyd from The Endless River
- Calling (video game), a 2009 horror video game for the Wii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.