|Look up calling card in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calling card may refer to:
- Visiting card, a card used socially to signify a visit made to a house if the occupant is absent, or as an introduction for oneself; the precursor to the modern business card
- Business card, a small card with business information that is given for convenience and as a memory aid
- Tart card, an ad stuck to a phone box to advertise the services of a call girl
- Calling card (crime), a signature token or characteristic of a crime used by a serial criminal
- Telephone card, a small card, usually resembling a credit card, used to pay for telephone services
- Calling Card, a 1976 album by Irish blues-rock musician Rory Gallagher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calling card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.