|Callitris Preissii sapling in Adelaide, South Australia|
Callitris preissii is a species of conifer in the Cupressaceae family, endemic to Rottnest Island, Australia. Common names include Rottnest Island pine, Murray pine, maroong, southern cypress pine, or slender cypress pine. The Noongar peoples know the tree as marro.
- Conifer Specialist Group (1998). "Callitris preissii". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2010.4. International Union for Conservation of Nature. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- The Plant List: A Working List of All Plant Species, retrieved 27 February 2017
- "Noongar names for plants". kippleonline.net. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- Callitris preissii, published by the United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service
- Callitris preissii published by Missouri Botanical Garden
|This conifer-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Western Australian plant article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|