From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up callow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callow may refer to:
- County Carlow - Republic of Ireland
- Callow, Derbyshire
- Callow, Herefordshire
- Callow, Shropshire
- Callow Hill, Worcestershire
- Callow End, Worcestershire
- Callow, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Callow (surname)
- In biology an Arthropod that has just undergone Ecdysis is said to be a callow until its new skin hardens and darkens.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.