Calloway County School District
The Calloway County School District is located in Calloway County, Kentucky, United States and is the educational home to over 3000 students. The district operates an award-winning pre-school, three elementary schools, one middle school, and Calloway County High School.
Calloway County High School offers many elective courses and extra-curricular activities including FFA, Technology Students of America, Drama Club, Choir, and Band (2-time State AAAA runner-up). Calloway were state championships in Fast Pitch Softball in 2004 and Regional Champions in Boys Track & Field in 2009. Rachel Adams was the state high jump champion for 3 years in a row (2006 through 2008). She went on to compete in the Special Olympics in 2010 and 2011.
- Calloway County High School- Enrollment: 906
- Calloway County Middle School-Enrollment: 739
- East Calloway Elementary- Enrollment: 313
- North Calloway Elementary- Enrollment: 617
- Southwest Calloway Elementary- Enrollment: 429
- Calloway County Preschool- Enrollment: 209
- "District Reports". Calloway County Schools. 2009. Archived from the original on August 21, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "About Us". Calloway County Schools. 2009. Archived from the original on August 21, 2012. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
- "2003-2004 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS". Kentucky High School Athletic Association. 2001. Retrieved August 3, 2012.
|This Kentucky school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|