Calls from the Message of Fatima
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for books. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Author||Sister Maria Lúcia of Jesus and of the Immaculate Heart|
|Original title||Apelos da Mensagem de Fátima|
|Translator||Dominican Nuns of the Perpetual Rosary|
|Genre||Christian devotional literature|
|Publisher||Secretariado dos Pastorinhos, Ravengate Press (June 18, 2005)|
|Preceded by||Fatima in Lucia's Own Words II|
Calls from the Message of Fatima (also known as Appeals from the Message of Fatima) is a book written by Sister Lúcia of Fátima (O.C.D.), the last surviving seer of Virgin Mary apparitions in Cova da Iria, Fátima, Portugal.
Finding herself inundated with constantly repeated questions concerning the Marian apparitions occurred in Fátima, Portugal, and the visionaries, the message they received and the reason for some of the requests contained in that message, and feeling that it was beyond her to reply individually to each questioner, Sister Lúcia asked the Holy See for permission to write a text in which she could reply in general to the many questions that had been put to her. This permission was granted, hence the present work entitled in English language: "Calls" or "Appeals" from the Message of Fatima.
This book is, in effect, a long letter, written entirely by Sister Lúcia and addressed by her to all those who have written to her concerning their doubts, questions, and difficulties, and their desire for greater fidelity in living up to what was asked for from Heaven in the Cova da Iria.
- Fatima in Lucia's Own Words
- Fatima in Lucia's Own Words II
- A Pathway Under the Gaze of Mary: Biography of Sister Maria Lucia of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart
- Calls from the Message of Fatima by Sister Lúcia (25th March, 1997).
- Free online version of the book: "Calls from the Message of Fatima"
- "Calls from the Message of Fatima" on Amazon.com
- "Calls from the Message of Fatima" on World Apostolate of Fátima