|Full name||Callum Anthony Guy|
|Date of birth||25 November 1996|
|Place of birth||Nottingham, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
(on loan from Derby County)
|2017||→ Port Vale (loan)||11||(0)|
|2018||→ Bradford City (loan)||17||(0)|
|2018–||→ Blackpool (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 11 May 2018 (UTC)|
He started his career at Derby County, before playing on loan at Port Vale during the 2016–17 season, and joined Bradford City on loan in January 2018. In August 2018, he joined Blackpool, in a deal which is due to be made permanent in January 2019.
Guy came through the Derby County youth team from the age of nine to turn professional at the club in February 2015. He played all three group stage games for the under-23 team in the EFL Trophy during the 2016–17 season. He joined EFL League One club Port Vale on a half-season loan on 11 January 2017. Nine days later he was named as man of the match on his first team debut for Port Vale in a 2–2 draw with Bury at Vale Park; his performance also saw him named in the Football League Paper's team of the week. Manager Michael Brown said that "I thought he mixed his game up well - short and long passes, broke it up, forward runs, wanting to do well". He was again named as Vale's man of the match after a shortage of defenders saw him play at right-back in a 2–1 home defeat to Bradford City on 25 February. However, he picked up a hamstring injury in mid-March, and was ruled out for the rest of the season.
Guy made his Derby debut on 12 September 2017, in a 3–2 defeat at Barnsley in the EFL Cup. On 12 January 2018, he returned to League One on loan at Bradford City on loan until the end of the 2017–18 season. "Bantams" boss Stuart McCall said that "[he will] give us a little bit extra depth. He is hungry enough, however, to want to push himself into the starting XI". It took until his tenth appearance for Bradford for him to be on the winning side, when he was named as man of the match during a 1–0 victory over Gillingham.
On 31 August 2018, Guy joined League One side Blackpool on a loan deal until the end of the 2018, with the deal due to be made permanent in January 2019, at which point he would sign an 18-month contract with the option of a further 12 months on top of that. He scored on his "Seasiders" debut with a 25-yard volley in a 3–3 draw with Macclesfield Town in an EFL Trophy group stage game on 4 September.
Style of play
|Club||Season||Division||League||FA Cup||EFL Cup||Other||Total|
|Derby County||2014–15||EFL Championship||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Port Vale (loan)||2016–17||EFL League One||11||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||11||0|
|Bradford City (loan)||2017–18||EFL League One||17||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||17||0|
|Blackpool (loan)||2018–19||EFL League One||0||0||0||0||0||0||1[a]||1||1||1|
- Appearance/s in the EFL Trophy.
- "List of Temporary Transfers of Players under Written Contract Between 01/01/2018 and 31/01/2018" (PDF). The Football Association. p. 23. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "View Callum Guy - Derby County". www.dcfc.co.uk. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Derby County: Callum Guy signs professional contract with the Rams". Derby Telegraph. 19 February 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Port Vale: Chris Eagles and on-loan Derby midfielder Callum Guy join League One club". BBC Sport. 11 January 2017. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Baggaley, Mike (23 January 2017). "Callum Guy thanks Port Vale fans as he's named in team of week". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- Baggaley, Mike (21 January 2017). "Port Vale boss Michael Brown thrilled with Walker and Guy debuts". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 21 January 2017.
- Baggaley, Mike (26 February 2017). "Port Vale 1, Bradford 2: Star Man and player ratings". Stoke Sentinel. Archived from the original on 2017-02-26. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- Baggaley, Mike (8 April 2017). "Port Vale lose three players to long-term injury, manager reveals". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- "Barnsley 3-2 Derby County". BBC Sport. 12 September 2017. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Callum Guy: Bradford City sign Derby County midfielder on loan". BBC Sport. 12 January 2018. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- "Bradford City sign midfielder Callum Guy on loan from Derby County". Bradford Telegraph and Argus. 13 January 2018. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- Bonell, Jonny (25 March 2018). "Loan watch: Guy shines again; Elsnik, Gordon & Lowe all in action". Derby Telegraph. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- Watson, Chris (31 August 2018). "Midfielder leaves Derby County to sign for Blackpool". Derby Telegraph. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- Watson, Chris (5 September 2018). "Callum Guy scores spectacular goal on 'excellent' Blackpool debut after signing from Derby County". Derby Telegraph. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- Baggaley, Mike (17 March 2017). "Sam Foley playing through pain for Port Vale survival battle". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- Baggaley, Mike (16 January 2017). "Port Vale legend says Michael Brown has priorities right". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 16 January 2017.
- "Games played by Callum Guy in 2014/2015". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Games played by Callum Guy in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Games played by Callum Guy in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Games played by Callum Guy in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
- "Games played by Callum Guy in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 January 2017.