Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up callus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callus is an area of toughened skin.
Callus may also refer to:
- Fibrocartilage callus, the temporary new bony tissue that forms at the ends of a fractured bone
- Callus (botany), a fleshy lump of tissue on the labellum (or lip) of orchid flowers
- Callus (cell biology), a mass of unorganized cells
- Callus (mollusc), a thickened layer of shell material
- Callus (album), a 2016 album by Gonjasufi
- Thick skin (disambiguation)
- Callous, a trait where a person lacks empathy, or at least ignores it; hardhearted
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.