From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up callus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Callus means a hardening of a certain object or substance. It can refer to:
- Callus, an area of toughened skin
- Fibrocartilage callus, the temporary new bony tissue that forms at the ends of a fractured bone
- Callus (botany), a fleshy lump of tissue on the labellum (or lip) of orchid flowers
- Callus (cell biology), a mass of unorganized cells
- Callus (emulator), an emulator for Capcom arcade games made by Bloodlust Software
- Callus (mollusc), a thickened layer of shell material
- Callus, a 2016 album by Gonjasufi
- Thick skin (disambiguation)
- Callous, a trait where a person lacks empathy, or at least ignores it; hardhearted
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.